from the 26th of April to the 3rd of May
DISCOVER THE JOY OF SKIING IN THE WILDEST NATURE
Close to Petropavlovsk, you will find a unique place in the world where you will be able to ski in spectacular active volcanoes, fiords and forests.
Join us to Kamchatka and practice Heli-ski. This will be the best way to discover the richness of this incredible peninsula.
- 7 nights in a 3 star hotel, in a double-room.
- Access to all services in the hotel.
- Single-room option: 350 €
- Half-board option: 210 € in a doble room
- 8 hours of flight time in a private MI-8 Biturbine helicopter
- Starting point in front of the hotel.
- Refund of the flight hours non-effectuated: 350 €/pers.
- Extra hour of flight time: 380 €/pers.
- You will be skiing in a unique group of 12 people, lead by 3 guides.
Price : 5.800 €/pers.
The price includes:
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- 7 nights in a 3 stars hotel, in a double-room.
- Access to all services of the hotel, including sauna and heated pool (geothermic)
- Breakfast and picnic (local specialties) for the days in the mountains.
- Flights in a private helicopter directly from the hotel.
- Activity lead by high mountaineering guides.
- Safety equipment: ABS Backpack, ARVA, Spade & Probe
- The flight to Moscow and the transfer to Petropavlovsk
- Ski equipment: skis, boots, clothing..
- Personal expenses